Need a Earth’s Layers lesson for your Earth Science or Environmental Science class? This resource contains a quick, interactive PowerPoint lesson and visual guided notes to review the key information related to layers of the Earth.
It is editable to meet the needs of your students and there is a colorful Google Slides version of both the PowerPoint lesson and guided notes to use digitally!
Included in this Earth’s Layers Lesson, Guided Notes and Quiz:
- Editable PowerPoint Lesson
- Editable guided notes with 2 versions for differentiation
- Editable 10 question quiz with self-grading Google Forms option
- Cover for interactive notebooks
- Google Slides version of PowerPoint lesson and guided notes for online learners
⭐ Earth’s Compositional Layers only (Inner core, outer core, mantle crust)
⭐ Elements in the layers
⭐ Convection in the mantle
⭐ Temperature and air pressure in the atmosphere
⭐ Oceanic vs Continental crust density
⭐ Asthenosphere vs. Lithosphere
***Text is editable but clip art and text with special fonts are not editable due to copyright of those resources.***
Looking for more Earth Science resources? Click here!