Need to introduce or review phylum echinodermata for your marine science, oceanography or marine biology class but don’t have enough time to teach a full lesson? This resource contains a quick, interactive PowerPoint lesson, assessment and visual guided notes to review the key information related to echinoderms as well as classes Asteroidea, Ophiuroidea, Echinoidea, Holothuroidea & Crinoidea.
It is editable to meet the needs of your students and there is a colorful Google Slides version of both the PowerPoint lesson and guided notes to use digitally!
Included in this resource:
- Editable Quick PowerPoint Lesson
- Editable guided notes with 2 versions for differentiation
- Cover for interactive science notebooks
- Google Slides version of PowerPoint lesson and guided notes for online learners
- An editable assessment containing 25 questions with a mix of vocabulary matching, short answer and multiple choice questions. An answer key is included. Everything is editable except for the title and any included clip art.
- A self-grading Google Forms version of the assessment. The link is in the resource. The google Forms assessment has the same questions but they are all multiple choice.
⭐ What are Echinoderms?
⭐ What features do Mollusks share? Water vascular system, tube feet
⭐ Example echinoderm anatomy
⭐ How do Echinoderms eat and digest food?
⭐ How do echinoderms reproduce?
⭐ Class Ophiuroidea (Brittle stars)
⭐ Class Echinoidea (sea urchins, sand dollars, sea biscuits)
⭐ Class Holothuroidea (sea cucumbers)
⭐ Class Asteroidea (Starfish or sea stars)
⭐ Class Crinoidea (feather stars)
***Text is editable but clip art and text with special fonts are not editable due to copyright of those resources.***