Perfect for a middle school physical science class! Students have options in how they apply their knowledge of forces, motion and Newton’s Laws of Motion through choice. There is differentiation with the activities so students can have autonomy with their learning and presentation of knowledge.
This choice board is editable to suit the needs of you and your students. Students can also submit most of the activities digitally through Google Classroom or Canvas. The title and clip art are not editable.
General teacher directions and the choice board are included in PowerPoint format for easy editing. There are no rubrics included within the resource for their individual choice activities.
2 files included: PowerPoint for easy editing and PDF for printing.
*Only the choice options are editable. Fonts and clip art are not editable due to copyright.*
✅ Creating a video or skit.
✅ Creating a brochure
✅ Live or recorded lesson
✅ Poster or PowerPoint
✅ Creating a lab
✅ and more!
• Calculating and Graphing Average Speed Running Lab
• Forces and Motion Editable PowerPoint Guided Notes and Assessment
• Forces and Motion Editable Task Cards online Learning
• Forces and Motion Editable Warm Ups – online Learning
• Forces and Newton’s Laws of Motion Digital Google Slides™ Activities