Need to introduce or review algae and marine plants for your marine science, oceanography or marine biology class but don’t have enough time to teach a full lesson? This resource contains a quick, interactive PowerPoint lesson and visual guided notes to review the key information related to marine plants and seaweed.
It is editable to meet the needs of your students and there is a colorful Google Slides version of both the PowerPoint lesson and guided notes to use digitally!
Included in this resource:
- Editable Quick PowerPoint Lesson
- Editable guided notes with 2 versions for differentiation
- Cover for interactive science notebooks
- Google Slides version of PowerPoint lesson and guided notes for online learners
- An editable assessment containing 25 questions with a mix of vocabulary matching, short answer and multiple choice questions. An answer key is included. Everything is editable except for the title and any included clip art.
- A self-grading Google Forms version of the assessment. The link is in the resource. The google Forms assessment has the same questions but they are all multiple choice.
⭐What are algae?
⭐ Types of Algae (Brown, red, green)
⭐ Seaweed reproduction
⭐ Importance of Seaweed (algae) to the economy
⭐ Flowering plants (angiosperms)
⭐ Types of marine flowering plants (seagrass, salt-marshes, mangroves)
***Text is editable but clip art and text with special fonts are not editable due to copyright of those resources.***