Need to introduce or review gastropods, bivalves and cephalopods for your marine science, oceanography or marine biology class but don’t have enough time to teach a full lesson? This resource contains a quick, interactive PowerPoint lesson, assessment and visual guided notes to review the key information related to mollusks.
It is editable to meet the needs of your students and there is a colorful Google Slides version of both the PowerPoint lesson and guided notes to use digitally!
Included in this resource:
- Editable Quick PowerPoint Lesson
- Editable guided notes with 2 versions for differentiation
- Cover for interactive science notebooks
- Google Slides version of PowerPoint lesson and guided notes for online learners
- An editable assessment containing 25 questions with a mix of vocabulary matching, short answer and multiple choice questions. An answer key is included. Everything is editable except for the title and any included clip art.
- A self-grading Google Forms version of the assessment. The link is in the resource. The google Forms assessment has the same questions but they are all multiple choice.
⭐What are Mollusks?
⭐ What features do Mollusks share?
⭐ How do Mollusks eat and digest food?
⭐ How does a Mollusk’s circulatory system work?
⭐ How does a mollusk’s nervous system work?
⭐ How do Mullosks reproduce?
⭐ Class Gastropoda
⭐ Class Bivalva
⭐ Class Cephalopoda
***Text is editable but clip art and text with special fonts are not editable due to copyright of those resources.***