These 24 scientific method, scientific investigations and inquiry task cards can be used in a classroom or digitally for online learning through Google Forms with no prep and self grading! They can be easily printed, cut and laminated for use in the classroom with a ready-to-print student answer sheet.
The link for Google Forms is available in the resource as well as an answer key.
Task cards can be printed 1 per page or 4 per page. The answer sheet can be printed 1 per page or 2 per page to save paper. I typically print 2 per page so they’re perfect for gluing into interactive science notebooks.
The text is editable in each task card but the titles and clip art are not editable. The task cards are images in google forms so they are not editable if you are using the digital option.
⭐ Experiments vs Observations
⭐ Creating a Hypothesis
⭐ Variables (Independent, Dependent, Constant)
⭐ Data (qualitative vs quantitative)
⭐ Scientific Method Steps
⭐ Repetition vs. Replication
• Scientific Investigations & Inquiry PowerPoint, Notes and Quiz online Learning
• Scientific Investigations and Inquiry Editable Choice Board – online Learning
• Scientific Investigations and Inquiry Editable Warm-ups – online Learning
• Scientific Method Ball Bounce Lab
• Scientific Method: Effervescent/Alka-Seltzer Quick Lab