Students have options in how they apply their knowledge of atomic structure and the atomic theory through choice. There is differentiation with the activities so students can have autonomy with their learning and presentation of knowledge.
This choice board is editable to suit the needs of you and your students. Students can also submit most of the activities digitally through Google Classroom or Canvas. The title and clip art are not editable.
General teacher directions and the choice board are included in PowerPoint format for easy editing. There are no rubrics included within the resource for their individual choice activities.
2 files included: PowerPoint for easy editing and PDF for printing.
*Only the choice options are editable. Fonts and clip art are not editable due to copyright.*
✅ Building a model
✅ Comic strip
✅ and more!
• Atoms and the Atomic Theory Digital Interactive Slides – online Learning
• Atoms and the Atomic Theory Editable PowerPoint Guided Notes and Assessment
• Atoms and the Atomic Theory Editable Task Cards – online Learning
• Atoms and the Atomic Theory Editable Warm Ups – online Learning
• Atoms and the Atomic Theory Mini Bundle – online Learning