These 24 atoms and the atomic theory task cards can be used in a classroom or digitally for online learning through Google Forms with no prep and they are self grading! They can be easily printed, cut and laminated for use in the classroom with a ready-to-print student answer sheet.
The link for Google Forms is available in the resource as well as an answer key.
Task cards can be printed 1 per page or 4 per page. The answer sheet can be printed 1 per page or 2 per page to save paper. I typically print 2 per page so they’re perfect for gluing into interactive science notebooks.
The text is editable in each task card but the titles and clip art are not editable. The task cards are images in google forms so they are not editable if you are using the digital option.
⭐ Atomic Structure and subatomic particle masses
⭐ Contributing scientists to the atomic theory (Democritus, Aristotle, John Dalton, J.J. Thomson, Ernest Rutherford, Erwin Schrödinger and Werner Heisenburg)
⭐ Atomic number
⭐ Mass number
• Atoms and the Atomic Theory Choice Board online Learning
• Atoms and the Atomic Theory Digital Interactive Slides – online Learning
• Atoms and the Atomic Theory Editable PowerPoint Guided Notes and Assessment
• Atoms and the Atomic Theory Editable Warm Ups – online Learning
• Atoms and the Atomic Theory Mini Bundle – online Learning