2 weeks of editable warm up slides, digital or print versions are perfect for an atoms and the atomic theory unit in your classroom with no prep! Use these as bellringers or even cut them out to use as exit tickets. Google Slides versions are also included for online learning.
Each question is in short or long response format so students explain the topic and their understanding.
There are 3 ways to use these editable warm ups:
1. Use them with slides as students fill out the answers on their own personal answer sheet.
2. Use the answer sheets with the questions on them without the slides. I personally have my students hole punch them each week to add into a pronged folder or binder to use as a study tool. You can even print them at 90% so students can glue them into their interactive science notebooks!
3. Use them for online learning or digitally with the Google Slides version. This is also perfect for digital interactive student notebooks.
A PowerPoint version is included for editing and a PDF version is included for easy printing.
*The questions are editable but the fonts and clip art are not due to copyright.*
Included in this resource:
✅ 2 weeks of warm ups (10 total).
✅ 3 editable templates to fit the needs of you and your students
✅ PowerPoint Slides with the questions to project for your students
✅ Answer key
⭐ Atomic Structure and subatomic particle masses
⭐ Contributing scientists to the atomic theory (Democritus, Aristotle, John Dalton, J.J. Thomson, Ernest Rutherford, Erwin Schrödinger and Werner Heisenburg)
⭐ Atomic number
⭐ Mass number
• Atoms and the Atomic Theory Choice Board online Learning
• Atoms and the Atomic Theory Digital Interactive Slides – online Learning
• Atoms and the Atomic Theory Editable PowerPoint Guided Notes and Assessment
• Atoms and the Atomic Theory Editable Task Cards – online Learning