Do you need differentiated human body systems stations activities for your Human Body unit? Perfect for a middle school life science class studying biology. This resource will help you reach and assess your students in a multitude of ways. This resource includes 7 stations with minimal prep involved. There is a printable version, editable PowerPoint version and a Digital Google Slides™ version that will help you save on time and paper!
The 7 types of human body systems stations include:
1. Discover – Students will research real-world application of cellular disruptions in the body systems
2. Observe – Students will check their own pulse and measure their rate of breath to answer questions about body system interactions.
3. Experiment – Students will perform an exercise and then relate it to interactions of the muscular system with other systems.
4. Write – Students will explain their answers in 2-3 sentences.
5. Create – Students will create an infographic for their peers about the levels of organization.
6. Sort – Students will sort organs to match the appropriate body system.
7. Quiz – Students will answer a mix of 8 true/false, multiple choice and short answer questions.
*Each station should take students between 8-10 minutes to complete.*
The RESOURCE includes:
- Digital Google Slides™ link to perform stations online.
- Printable version of stations in color and black/white
- Editable PowerPoint version of stations.
⭐Levels of Organization
⭐Body systems working together
*Please note that the instructions for stations are editable but clip art, special fonts and formatting are not.*