Perfect for a a middle school physical science class. With this resource, students have options in how they apply their knowledge of conduction, convection, radiation and thermal energy through choice. There is differentiation with the activities so students can have autonomy with their learning and presentation of knowledge.
This choice board is editable to suit the needs of you and your students. Students can also submit most of the activities digitally through Google Classroom or Canvas. The title and clip art are not editable.
General teacher directions and the choice board are included in PowerPoint format for easy editing. There are no rubrics included within the resource for their individual choice activities.
2 files included: PowerPoint for easy editing and PDF for printing.
*Only the choice options are editable. Fonts and clip art are not editable due to copyright.*
✅ Creating a video
✅ Creating a Lab report
✅ Comic strip
✅ Inventions or prototypes
✅ Demonstrations or Lesson
✅ Creating a graphic organizer for Interactive notebooks
✅ and more!
• Heat Transfer with S’mores Editable Stations Lab
• Thermal Energy and Heat Editable Warm Ups online Learning
• Thermal Energy and Heat PowerPoint Guided Notes and Assessment online Learning
• Thermal Energy and Heat Transfer Digital Google Slides™ Activities
• Thermal Energy and Heat Transfer Editable Task Cards – online Learning